Friday 28 December 2012

Tailpiece

When I started this, I had just completed my 80th engraved bookplate. They are kept in a number of  files in my studio and I have been thinking of a way to show them, together with some images of their making. These bookplates also tell the story of my development as a wood engraver.

This is not meant to be a complete record; it is a selection. Plates which have been previously illustrated are shown complete, as are those where I have the permission of the owner. Otherwise, I have blurred the name. I am breaking this into groups of ten, arranging them so that new work will always be seen first.

I hold the copyright to all of these images, which must not be used without my permission.

Andy English   

www.andyenglish.com





No comments:

Post a Comment